Thread: MassTuning Forum Rules & FAQ's

Drives
    Mercedes CLS55
    Items for Sale

MassTuning Forum Rules & FAQ's

Site Rules: http://masstuning.net/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

*Frequently Asked Questions*

Why can't I make a new thread of post with my new account?

You probably haven't verified your account by clicking on the link that was sent to the E-Mail address you used when you signed up. If this is the case, you will see a notice at the top of every page with instructions.

How do I edit my profile on here?

How do I upload a profile picture and an avatar?

It's very easy...to upload an avatar, which will show on the side of all of your posts, click here. Your profile picture will only show up in your profile, click here to upload one.

How do I put an image in my signature?

You can edit your signature in your settings, or click here. To place an image in your signature, upload your image to a free image host, such as ImageShack.com or TinyPic.com. Once you do this, you will have a URL for that image that will look something like this link http://www.masstuning.net/images/logo.png. You can copy and paste this URL onto our site either placed between [IMG] these codes [/IMG].

How do I embed or attach an image to a post?

The easiest way to accomplish this is to upload your image to a free image host, such as ImageShack.com or TinyPic.com. Once you do this, you will have a URL for that image that will look something like this link http://www.masstuning.net/images/logo.png. You can copy and paste this URL onto our site either placed between [IMG] these codes [/IMG].

How do I link my Facebook account here?

Currently this is not supported, but if you are logged in here and on Facebook, you will be able to click the "Like" button at the top of each thread, this will post to your Facebook walls.

How do I post a classified ad?

This is easy...click on the Classifieds link which is at the top of every page, then click on Sell an Item. When you create a classified ad, a new thread will be automatically posted to the Classified Section on the forums.

What will happen if I break the rules?

Depending on the severity of what you've done, you may receive an infraction against your account. Infractions are issued by staff members and give you an opportunity to stop breaking the rules. If you continue to break the rules, your account will be banned from the site. Please note: If your account is banned you may not create another account.

Can I have more than 1 account here?

No, only 1 account per person is allowed.

What if I have another question that isn't answered in here?

Please contact a staff member or start a new thread.

Last edited by Greg; January 31st, 2014 at 07:44 AM.

Drives
    '08 Caliber SRT4
    Items for Sale

Are there any rules to linking to other sites?

Say I have a civic (I don't) and my build page is on Genericcivicforums.com. Can I link to it to show people my ride?

Also lets say I find a killer deal on a shiny new part like a turbo noisemaker you screw onto your exhaust tips, can I put up a link to a non-vendor site?

Drives
    Mercedes CLS55
    Items for Sale

Yes you can link to an external site in that case

Thread Information